Educational tower assembly board game for kids
Enhance Mathematical skills for your kid
Who doesn’t want their kid to be great at Math as they grow up? This educational board game surely helps in the development of logical thinking and other mathematical abilities of your kid.
Teaching time management in a fun way
Kids love a fun competition, don’t they? You can set up a timer for them to complete this puzzle and see them improve their time management skills quickly!
As much as the kids love puzzles, it takes some time for them to be good at solving this one. This helps in developing patience in their personality.
- This tower of Hanoi consists of three rods and eight round disks of different sizes and a board.
- Each disk has a hole in the center so that it can slide to other rod.
- Smooth finish for all the parts and safe for the kids to play.
- The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod.
How to play
- There are 3 columns side by side, labelled 1, 2 and 3.
- On the first pillar, 10 differently sized discs are stacked in a pyramid shape.
- Goal is to transfer all the discs to the third pillar, one at a time, forming the same pyramid. (The sizing order has to remain the same).
- Second pillar can be temporarily used to transfer discs from the first pillar.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
* Disclaimer: PARENTAL supervision is always advised for children of all ages, especially for newborns and infants.
FOR AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support CDC Foundation - an amazing charity that is crowdfunding to combat COVID19. A portion of profits from each order will go towards CDC foundation’s emergency response fund. Let’s fight the pandemic together!